Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the vacant positions of Receptionist tenable at our offices in Blantyre.
The Receptionist shall be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to Lawyers, and clients. He/she shall serve as the primary point of operational and administrative contact for lawyers and clients. The successful candidate will report to the Managing Partner.
Qualification and Work Experience:
Candidates should have a Diploma in Front Office Operations/Advanced diploma in Business Administration obtained from a reputable institution and a minimum of three year experience in a busy office.
Skills and Abilities:
1) Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Pleasant personality. Knowledge of routine office practices and procedures.
2) Ability to keep confidential information.
3) Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel,) and familiarity with internet.
4) Ability to manage data and filing. Ability to give clear directions and prioritize work.
5) Ability to work in team.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically and these should include:
1) a cover letter,
2) copies of relevant qualifications and
3) detailed Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees
The closing date for applications is 14th, May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Late applications will not be considered.